- 3/4 cup plain unsweetened almond milk (I used Califia Farms Unsweetened Almondmilk)
- 3/4 cup vanilla cold brew coffee concentrate (I used Chameleon Cold-Brew Vanilla Concentrate)
- 6 medjool dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- Combine cold brew coffee, almond milk, dates, chia seeds, and vanilla extract in a blender. Blend on medium-high about 1 to 2 minutes, until well combined, pausing to scrape down sides as needed.
- Place mixture in a medium bowl and let sit until thickened, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add cacao nibs, stirring well to combine.
- Divide evenly among 6 ice pop molds and place into freezer. Once mixture is slightly frozen, after about 30 to 45 minutes, insert popsicle sticks. Continue freezing until completely solid, at least 6 hours or overnight.
- To remove cream pops from molds, run molds under warm water for 5 to 10 seconds to help release the cream pops. Eat immediately or return to freezer for storage.