- Combine cold brew coffee, almond milk, dates, chia seeds, and vanilla extract in a blender. Blend on medium-high about 1 to 2 minutes, until well combined, pausing to scrape down sides as needed.
- Place mixture in a medium bowl and let sit until thickened, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add cacao nibs, stirring well to combine.
- Divide evenly among 6 ice pop molds and place into freezer. Once mixture is slightly frozen, after about 30 to 45 minutes, insert popsicle sticks. Continue freezing until completely solid, at least 6 hours or overnight.
- To remove cream pops from molds, run molds under warm water for 5 to 10 seconds to help release the cream pops. Eat immediately or return to freezer for storage.