This vegan Garbanzo Broccolini Stir Fry is high in protein and packed with flavor. Coming together in only 20 minutes, this makes a perfect quick meal for a busy weeknight!
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 15-oz cans garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 lb broccolini, cut into bite-sized florets
- 3 Tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet or wok. Add garbanzo beans and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Add broccolini, coconut aminos, and lemon juice. Stir well to combine and continue cooking until broccolini begins to turn bright green, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add garlic and stir to combine. Cook until garlic is fragrant and softened, about 1 minute.
- Drizzle with sesame oil, then remove from heat. Divide between 4 bowls and garnish with green onion and red pepper flakes.
Keywords: vegan, gluten-free, stir fry, garbanzo beans